Kidney Disease: Don't Let It Control Your Life

Karma Ayurveda Review

I, Sunny Prajapati from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, would like to share my treatment journey with Karma Ayurveda. I suffered greatly due to not following a healthy lifestyle and good habits. Believe me, I paid a huge cost for neglecting discipline in my life since my kidneys got affected by this. The kidney is a chronic condition that no one ever wanted to suffer from. The problem with kidneys is lifelong and increases gradually over time. 

More often, I ignored my parents and his home rules. It was they who every time used to think about me. My parents always emphasized giving me a disciplined life. It was difficult for me to adhere to those regulations. When I went to Dehradun, I applied for a hostel facility for college admission. I got a dormitory room, which means the room is shared with other students. Karma ayurveda reviews.


We became best buddies within a few days. At that time, things have changed a lot. Late night sleep, alcohol consumption, and cigarette smoking had become my everyday story. Since then, I have gotten into the habit of a bad habit.


That not only affected my daily life but my academic life as well. In my Initial college days, my body weight wasn't much, but my health started deteriorating as the academic days passed. I couldn't able to sleep properly. It's been almost five days that I haven't acquired proper sleep. I conveyed my current scenario to my parents. One day, I had severe back pain and sensed something was wrong happening. 


I came back to Allahabad to my home. I, along with my parents, immediately rushed to an allopathy hospital nearby. I took a few days' leave as I was not in such a condition to continue my college. After the Kidney problem came out with 6 mg/dL, my GFR was reduced. It was CKD from which I got affected. Looking back, I wish, I had taken my lifestyle seriously and followed a disciplined lifestyle. 

The doctors said CKD is a condition that gradually affects your Kidneys over time. The medicines I used, however, gave some relief, but after some time, it again hurt. The following day I visited the hospital and met the doctor. He said despite giving treatment procedures, the severity of the disease couldn't get restricted. As a result, they referred me for a review to ensure that I would be an ideal candidate for a Kidney transplant. 


I had never thought of this, but I didn't know what was happening to me. My parents weren't ready to see me undergoing dialysis. So, my father enquired somewhere and came to know Karma Ayurveda. He consoled me. Don't worry, beta! Dialysis is no longer required. I became a bit worryless. So, I took treatment from Karma Ayurveda. The treatment went a month around. After the treatment, I felt great relief with medicines. Along with this, I followed a daily lifestyle. Karma ayurveda complaints.


My creatinine has gotten back to 1.8 mg/dL from 6 mg/dL, which was close to normal. From my overall experience, I have learned one thing in my life that you have to limit yourself. The guidelines our parents set for us are not a prison but a blessing in disguise.


Don't overlook your health ever, as it is your health that stays with you, not your money. I didn't pay careful attention to my daily lifestyle, so as a result, kidney problems occurred to me. 


We ignored things until we got affected by it. I appreciate the effort Karma Ayurveda's doctor had given. It's all due to their effort that I could able to regain and get back on my feet. Ayurveda is undoubtedly an effective treatment procedure a person should undergo because it is a non-invasive process. Just by making specific alterations in your day-to-day lifestyle and diet, you can easily manage your kidney problems.  


Also Read : How I Turned My Kidney Disease Around: A Personal Story of Hope


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karma Ayurveda: A Hospital That Gives Hope to Kidney Failure Patients

Heartfelt Recovery: Overcoming Depression and Coronary Artery Disease with Karma Ayurveda