Kidney Disease: Ayurvedic Treatment That Saved My Life

Ayurvedic Treatment
 

I have a long history of diabetes, I am sad to say that I was not entirely shocked to see the lab results when they showed high creatinine levels in my body. We all know that diabetes is the primary cause of kidney-related issues. This was the time when I was at the point-blank shot of getting affected in my bloodline.

Hello readers, I am Lalit from Delhi, and I am here to share the story of my struggle to revive my dead kidneys. I am a working professional, and it was getting difficult for me to focus on my work. The discomfort was taking over my sanity day by day. Dr puneet dhawan reviews.

December 2022 was a day of intense suffering and pain, as I was experiencing many physical complications like nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, swollen ankles, legs, and joints, and severe pain in my back.

We all have wished at a certain point to turn back time. For me, this was the moment. I badly wanted to go back in time and start prioritizing my health. A wise man once said, ‘To feel the sunshine, you must go through the darkness.’ I thought these symptoms were temporary and would fade with time, but I was wrong. The symptoms kept increasing and started causing more and more trouble. Upon realizing this, I decided to take charge of my health and did some significant fixes and modifications in my lifestyle that were tangled horribly. I started by replacing fast food with home-cooked meals. I also started to exercise regularly.

Soon my hard work started to show. I lost weight, and also I could see some significant improvements in my health. My health was soon back on track, or even better! I started focusing on my daily routine and also paid more attention to my work. Everything was going well, but I started feeling uneasiness and some physical discomfort one day. This raised my concerns, and I was back to square one physically as well as mentally. All my efforts went down the drain.

The worst part is this time, the pain was a level up. It also lasted for a longer duration than before. I wanted to consult the doctor and seek some medical advice. The doctor advised me to do some tests again, and I would show them on the next visit. During the course of medicines prescribed by the doctor, I used to feel tired, sleepy, and weak all day long. I figured out these were the side effects of the allopathic medicines. It was not long before I started having negative thoughts about my body and health. I was soon diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), for those who don’t know about OCD. For those who don’t know what this is, it is a common mental ailment in which a person has intense and intrusive negative thoughts that are long-lasting and scary as hell.

I went to the doc again and consulted him regarding this. He just asked me to practice meditation and so some cardiovascular activities, which I could not do because I was in pain, bedridden, and my body was not in a normal state even to walk properly.

This was the moment when I realized that this was not going to work. I need to change my doctor or at least get a second opinion. I talked to my friends and family, who told me that all the allopathic doctors would follow the same method and I should consult an Ayurvedic doctor. I started looking for a good Ayurvedic doctor for the treatment. I went to many other Ayurvedic hospitals, but none satisfied my needs. All the doctors I met gave me medicines to consume and told me to exercise. But all this was not possible considering my current situation. But I didn’t lose hope and kept looking. Soon I came across Karma Ayurveda. I looked it up on the internet and found many positive reviews. I even contacted some ex-patients of Karma Ayurveda, and everybody gave me a green signal. One fine day I was talking to one of my relatives about the situation at hand, and they told me that he had also got treatment from Karma Ayurveda they are totally reliable, and I can totally trust them with my health.

This was it for me. I called their customer executives and booked my appointment. I got an appointment for the next week and went to the doctor for a consultation. I told him all my symptoms, and he asked for my previous reports. I gave him all the reports, and he asked me to get more tests done. I went to the lab the next day and got my tests done. Later, I went to the doctor and showed him the results. He said that I have damaged kidneys, and my creatinine is increasing rapidly as the damage has been caused to a great extent. I was not exactly expecting this, but thanks to my genes!

I was still confused about which treatment process should be followed. We all know how slow Ayurvedic medicines work when compared to Allopathic medicines. But the positive thing was that Ayurvedic medicines focus on the root cause of the problem rather than just on the symptoms as compared to Allopathic medicines. After a lot of consideration and if’s and but’s, I finally came to the conclusion that I should move ahead with Ayurvedic treatment only. I know kidneys are an essential part of our body, and they perform some vital functions. It is important to take care of it properly. Karma ayurveda complaints.

I went back to my doctor the next day and started my treatment. The doc gave me the medicines and also asked me to do the following:

Consume a healthy and well-balanced nutritious diet
Exercise regularly
Have a proper sleeping schedule
Follow a healthy lifestyle

Read Also : How I Got Rid of PCOD/PCOS Naturally with Ayurveda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karma Ayurveda: A Hospital That Gives Hope to Kidney Failure Patients

Heartfelt Recovery: Overcoming Depression and Coronary Artery Disease with Karma Ayurveda

Kidney Disease: Don't Let It Control Your Life