Patient Journey: Overcoming Kidney Problems with Ayurveda at Karma Ayurveda

Hello everyone! My name is Ayush Rana, and I am from Haldwani, Uttarakhand. I am 38 years old and have been struggling with Kidney problems for a long tenure. For the past few years, I have been experiencing kidney failure. It was shocking news for me when I first learned about it. karma ayurveda delhi reviews.

I thought that overlooking my daily lifestyle and eating habits was my fault, and eventually, this could be the reason behind my failing health. 

I wasn’t familiar that looking the other way would be devastating for my kidney. I regret my negligence. Had I known this before, I wouldn’t have let myself get drained by the temptation of tastebuds. 

Over-the-counter medicines helped me escape the stomach ache problem, and I felt normal again. I was unfamiliar with how this would harm my kidneys. 

Now the circumstances had become serious, so I immediately rushed to the doctor. He asked for several tests, which were conducted. I could easily figure out there was something serious by the looks of the faces. I asked the doctor, what happened? 

He said that the matter was serious. You have stage 3 CKD and may be referred for dialysis further ahead. Until something serious happens, we will continue the medicines.

Even after taking medicines for several days, there was no change in my condition. So, the doctor referred me for dialysis, and I had to endure the discomfort of dialysis. They finally considered for a Kidney transplant. 

During the treatment, I had a stomach, nausea, and vomiting. My parents thought that we should look for another alternative. In my home, a huge discussion took place over whether to continue with allopathy or to choose Ayurveda Hospital for the treatment. A conclusion came, which I made to refuse allopathy and prefer Ayurveda. Dr puneet dhawan reviews.

A friend of mine suggested Karma Ayurveda, located in Delhi because he once remained a psoriasis patient and recovered from the ongoing condition. 

So, we made an appointment with an Ayurveda doctor of Karma Ayurveda. We visited the Karma Ayurveda Hospital two days later and met Dr Puneet. The doctor told me that I would become healthy again. All you are required to do is go along with the instructions.

Dr. Puneet was a nice and humble person who introduced me to his dietician, along with some herbal medicines. Almost a month later, I have seen an enhancement in my health. My health was not improving before, but as I saw the improvement within me, I thought the pain of my suffering had now come to an end. 

My kidney damage simply got triggered by just ingesting needless things, which I never paid attention to. I made some mistakes in the past, and “as a result so,” I am facing difficulties today. 

I was assisted with a diet chart and exercises that needed to be performed. Within a month, my condition got better, my creatinine level improved, and my urinating issues resolved. 

I am completely in a good state and will continue taking the medicines until I get cured. I appreciate the efforts Dr. Puneet has given. Coming to Karma Ayurveda has instilled a good habit and lifestyle. 

Also  read : From Seizures to Serenity: How Karma Ayurveda Transformed My Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karma Ayurveda: A Hospital That Gives Hope to Kidney Failure Patients

Heartfelt Recovery: Overcoming Depression and Coronary Artery Disease with Karma Ayurveda

Kidney Disease: Don't Let It Control Your Life