Reclaiming Life: Overcoming Kidney Failure with Karma Ayurveda's Natural Approach

Karma Ayurveda Reviews

My name is Bikash and I had kidney failure, and my diabetes problem became the root cause of my kidney failure. My blood sugar was increasing with no limits, which not only made me a diabetic patient but also damaged my kidneys. 

For this I took the treatment and it was very painful because I took the allopathy treatment, in which I had to go through regular dialysis. There were no improvements in my condition, the doctor had told me that I will need to get a kidney transplant. But I did not take it because I came to know about Karma Ayurveda. 


I am thankful to Karma Ayurveda’s team for supporting and treating me. I got a fresh new life here. I have been suffering from a lot of challenges for the last 3 years. When my kidneys were damaged I did not have any noticeable symptoms in my body. But then, one day I had an itching problem and proteinuria. Due to this, I started feeling weakness in my body. The weakness in my body increased so much that one day I started feeling dizzy and after that my parents took me to the doctor. Karma ayurveda hospital review.


At first, the doctor gave me some medications and even after that I did not have any positive response and thus, I did not want to go to the doctor for some days and I decided to not to visit them. But one day I had the urge to pass urine but I was not able to urinate, due to which I got a stomach ache. And then, I had to go back to the doctor, I had no other choice. 


During this visit, I told the doctors about all of my symptoms. He then recommended some tests because my problems are jaise mera urine na niklna ya urine me protein ana bahut dikkat de raha tha. All this was a sign of kidney failure. And when the reports came, I came to know about my defective kidneys. After which my treatment started, the doctors first gave the medicine but due to no change in my condition, my dialysis started. But now dialysis started to backfire, and my condition started to worsen, I was not able to understand a thing. 


In fact, I was informed by my doctor that my blood sugar levels are causing kidney damage. Because when the blood sugar levels increase, then it may cause problems in the blood and then the kidneys process that blood, it will put pressure on the kidneys. Due to which kidney disease started to occur and the same thing happened with me because I had a prior diabetic problem that resulted in kidney failure. 


I had become so weak that I was not able to stand. I started getting irritated, angry and frustrated and I could not even eat food because I started having issues like vomiting after eating. And getting no improvement the doctors clearly said that I will only be cured if I get my kidney replaced, otherwise it would be very difficult. 


I was completely shattered after knowing this. I had no idea what I should do. I talked to my family about all this and they were not ready for this because they knew that transplant is not a cure, so my sibling suggested that we should try some other treatment. When we looked through the internet, we came to know about Karma Ayurveda. We visited Karma Ayurveda hospital. I thank god that I get the best renowned ayurvedic treatment from the world’s best doctors in time. 


The treatment process of Karma Ayurveda is completely natural and ayurvedic, which does not have any side effects. The doctor saw my reports and asked a few questions related to my health. After that he told me that I will be fine but I need to take care of some things in which I had to take medicine as per their instructions and follow the diet as prescribed by their dieticians. Karma ayurveda delhi reviews.


I obeyed him and after getting positive changes in my condition and today I am happy and healthy. I took the complete treatment and today I am fine. For this I will thank Dr Puneet who gave me a new life. I had lost all my hopes of living but Dr. Puneet gave me a new life. Thank you Karma Ayurveda.


Also Read : Heartfelt Recovery: Overcoming Depression and Coronary Artery Disease with Karma Ayurveda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karma Ayurveda: A Hospital That Gives Hope to Kidney Failure Patients

Heartfelt Recovery: Overcoming Depression and Coronary Artery Disease with Karma Ayurveda

Kidney Disease: Don't Let It Control Your Life